[ SHOWGSD-L ] Part II. You Rock Austin GSDC and San Antonio GSDC

  • From: Kathy Potter <tokaye@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 1 Mar 2010 13:16:40 -0500 (GMT-05:00)

After a few hours sleep :) I thought of some things I left out.

- One of my favorite photographers takes pictures for these clubs...Amy
Murkland. How great is it to have your proofs at the shows themselves! Plus -
you get pictures in motion, head shots, posed and candid shots. Amy also is
doing something terrific. She is sharing her expertise with local young club
members - like a mentor. Great job Amy!

- What a wonderful joy to see Mo out and about. I know she was thrilled to see
'her new Spunky kid' in the ring. It was so great to see you Mo.

- These club members do a great job with Juniors. I saw at least 3 young men
handle who will be 'real competition' soon. All the members and handlers were
right there to help. And - a special nod to judge Randy Darnell who took the
time to spend with these young men while they were in the ring. He gave them
valuable input into showing their dogs well.

- They held a great raffle and silent auction as well. Maybe I think it was
great because I won this wonderful wine carrier filled with Sterling Vineyards
wine. My friend Sam won this huge basket (3' wide) filled with Margerita
makings..Patron Tequila, Cointreau, etc. etc.

OK that's it for now - Kathy.

P.S.: We missed you Iza.