[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Paper Bag - More Deep Breaths & the Hunte Affair

  • From: Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx
  • To: LEWIEB@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 14 Feb 2007 15:24:07 EST

In a message dated 2/14/2007 8:30:52 A.M. Central Standard Time,
lewieb@xxxxxxx writes:
Thank you so much for slowing down the discussions and  stuff.  You know Rome
was not built in a day but if you would grab  that paper bag and take a few
more deep breaths you should have some  news from me in a few days, maybe even
hours.  So, deep breath,  release slowly and then repeat.  I will be in touch.

Thank  you,

Lew

Sorry Lew, out of paper here, only plastic bags and they can be fatal  (and
not child safe).  It has been over 2
1/2 weeks since the meeting and this action, and a few days  since we spoke.
Hours instead of days sounds better to me.
The longer this takes, the more difficult it becomes to see  resolution.
Never liked the saying "out of sight, out of mind", so  just know it is a long
way from out of mind.
In police work (and you will ID with this well Dave) it is a fact  that if
you have all the clue's and enough evidence you hit quick and  hard.   The
longer things take the more muddled they  become.
Let's be sure this issue does not "muddle" away.
Molly

Trillia  German Shepherds since 1974
Member GSDCA, GSDCC, GSDC of Beaumont,  Life member CKC
If you think dogs can't count, try putting three dog  biscuits in your pocket
and then give him only two of  them>>>>Phil  Pastoret