[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Packs of dogs running

  • From: <kathy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 Nov 2015 10:59:48 -0700

Oh my gawd Kate, you were brave not to panic & think about your next plan to
get home safely. When I lived in Red Wing, MN back in the 70's I lived next
door to a police ofc. He told me one day that he was the one with another
cop that shot a pack of 6 dogs running in town attacking people/dogs
walking. But only at night when people would turn their dogs loose. To the
owners of those dogs were in shock finding their supposedly friendly pets
shot because of the attacks. "My dog would've never done those things they
protested!" ...Just like a good kid running with a bad bunch... [sigh] Dog
makes it home & returns to the kind soul he thought he was to be. Kathy
Partch www.JoKaySedona.com

Subject: Re: dog attacks. Such a long time ago now, when I lived in a small
Quebec town, there was a pack of dogs that was attacking people. A ton of
snow had fallen when I left the pub [lol], to walk home, leaving my car
there... I have to say, it was a kind of zig zag walk up Rockhurst Hill for
about a quarter mile, when I saw the pack on the snowy unplowed road. We'd
talked earlier about whose dogs were on the loose and someone recognized a
collie in the pack, and actually they all belonged to people living there...
but, let out at night they had formed this new pack. So, anyway.. they saw
me and started trotting towards me, probably about 6 or so... I saw the
collie, so knew that this was the pack that had done some damage I'd heard
about. So... I called them to me.... patting my leg, I basically thought...
better to see if they would play with me... The leader tried to stay at my
back and I felt it mouth my glove a little... I saw a broken branch on the
road, snapped it so I had a stick and then waved it around to see if any of
them played stick... then, threw it... they all went blasting after it and
roughhoused over it. I threw that stick all the way home. I think being a
little loopy helped... ok, a lot loopy. heh

Kate Syssoloff
Rockannand

POST is Copyrighted 2015. All material remains the property of the original
are permitted without prior permission of both the original author AND of the

Each Author is responsible for the content of his/her post. This group and its
any post. POSTS CANNOT BE USED IN A COURT OF LAW.

http://showgsd.org/mail.html