[ SHOWGSD-L ] PUPPY HELP

  • From: "terraf" <Terraf@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "show gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 19 Mar 2009 12:41:34 -0500

Thanks to everyone who has given us great suggestions and insight...here is
what we know now
Took her to the vet and have just returned, her temp is good, x-rayed and no
puppies, pit shot given, calcium checked and it was borderline low, gave tabs
for this, shot of valium and sent me home with some...NANC AND I NEED THAT!!
She is on antibiotic.  She is acting MUCH BETTER with me...back to her old
self.  I am going to try to put the pups on her now and see what happens.  I
will not leave them with her unattended.  When we got back she jumped out of
the crate and began searching for her babies.  (Good Sign...I hope)
again thanks to all...and those who have talked with my by phone...THANK YOU!
terra
Terra Fairburn & Nanc Kinley
Keggi Fair German Shepherds
www.keggifair.com (UPDATED)
members of the GSDC of Quad Cities & GSDCA
www.gsdcqc.com