[ SHOWGSD-L ] P.S. - AOL

  • From: "MARGERY GOLANT" <mgolant@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <Riatagsd@xxxxxxx>, <Bokenkampgsd1@xxxxxxx>, <Gsdbroon@xxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 17 Jul 2005 01:03:49 -0400

P.S. - I also think it rather cool how loyal most AOLers are, and how
vehemently they jump to its defense.  I didn't say that AOL was not
delivering the messages, and if it was delivering them slowly, you would
have no way of knowing that, unless you knew when the others, not on AOL,
received theirs, compared to when you received yours !  And, of course, if
there was a message you never received at all, there is a good chance you
would never know that either, unless you always knew of every message that
was sent, and checked that against every message received.