[ SHOWGSD-L ] PRESENTING----Maggie Marshall's new little girl ;-)

  • From: CheradonGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 2 Oct 2006 23:31:21 EDT

Hello List
I think we have a new GSD handler born !!
I am posting this on the request of Maggie--her new little girl was born
this afternoon at around 2pm.  Her name is Rachel and she weighs 8 lbs and  is
21
" long!!
Both mother and daughter are doing fine.  They are at
Oneida City Hospital
Rte 5
Oneida, NY   (and I dont have the zip code yet)
in room 346
and for those of you who have Maggie's cell #, you CAN call her there (I
know most hospitals wont let you use your cell phones-I guess it is ok now
cause
she has hers there and can use it.)
Just for the record, she is registered there as Maggie Blanchard which is
her legal name--although I know most of you know her as Maggie Marshall.
For those of you who dont have the priviledge of knowing her--she is the
best handler in the East !  There is NO ONE who can set up a GSD and make  them
look like a million dollar dog like Maggie can.  She is THE BEST.  !!
Any questions, I will try to answer them.

Cheri Hunt----Cheradon Shepherds
Home of Ch. Cheradon  AchtungErynbrook Molokai, TC, OFA H&E, PA,TH,CA, Eyes
Cert. and Certificate  of Health Merit Excellent from the GSDCA (aka Ch. Mikey)
_Ch.  Mikey_ (http://hometown.aol.com/cheradongsd/MS_PI/111603/page1.htm)
and his sister, Cameo --see her here: _Cameo's  site_
(http://members.aol.com/_ht_a/CheradonGSD/MS_PI/091502/page1.htm)