[ SHOWGSD-L ] POSTING BAN

  • From: Showgsd-l Administration <admin@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 01 Jun 2005 13:31:02 -0400

Listers

It is evident to many that some of the posts  on the List lately regarding
the upcoming election, the candidates and the process have degenerated to a
point where they are completely contrary to the rules of Showgsd-l.

The level of viciousness and personal rancor is such that the
Administration has no choice but to shut these threads down.  Accordingly,
please note that, effective immediately and until further notice, no posts
regarding the upcoming GSDCA election, the candidates for Board or officer
positions or the electoral process are allowed.  There will be no
exceptions.  Any and ALL posts which come through the List on these topics
after this Admin post will result in that poster being restricted.  This is
the one and only warning which will be given.

We would much prefer not to take this action, and have always elt the List
was a good mechanism for communication and interaction, and are accordingly
saddened that some have made this action necessary.  We will be evaluating
what, if anything, we can do to re-open the areas of discussion but without
the personal attacks, accusations and name calling.  Your suggestions, if
you have any, are welcome, and should be directed to: admin@xxxxxxxxxxx

In the interim, please review the Rules of Showgsd-l, at
http://www.showgsd.org/rules.html - there are many people who are ignoring
the Rules, to the detriment of all.

The Showgsd-l Management