[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: POINTS

  • From: "Lindenhill German Shepherds" <Lindenhillgsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <irrenhaus4@xxxxxxxxxxx>, <Karen4paws@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Aug 2006 16:15:03 -0500

The GSDCA site also contains the points values per region at the following
link, and it's easier to figure out because only GSD's are included.

http://www.gsdca.org/Noframes/akc_points.html

Karen, the key is two majors(3 pts or more) it's doesn't matter which
division you obtain the points. When you look at the table on the PC site
you will realize that there is quite a range in the number of dogs to defeat
to get those majors. Four dog's in Hawaii for your three point major and
18(bitches) in Division 5. So, in some cases it may be easier to go across
the state line into another division and not compete against as many animals
to get your majors.