[ SHOWGSD-L ] PLEASE READ: CHANGE IN SHOW DATES

  • From: wmreata@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 11 Jan 2010 14:06:39 EST

Hi,
I wanted to let everyone know that the GSDC of Memphis has changed their
back to back show dates for 2010.  There are two futurities to be held on
our regular show week end so AKC agreed to let us move our shows to April 17
and  18 for 2010 only.
PLEASE make a note of this and pass it on to any handlers, exhibitors, etc.
 that you can, in order to help us out.  I know all of you are aware of how
 critical it is to get a good entry to help our clubs survive these days!!!
Hope to see all of you in Forrest City, Arkansas on April 17 and 18.   Our
judges are Didi Ardoin and Lew Bunch so come on down and, hopefully, we can
offer you some warm weather by then!!!!!

Clara Dean Hope
Show Secretary