[ SHOWGSD-L ] PETA trying to ban foxhunting in Ireland...vote now

  • From: "Peggy" <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <GSDCALegislative@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>, <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 17:34:28 -0500

I just received this...PETA was successful in banning foxhunting in England,
now they're trying to ban it in Ireland.  When there is no foxhunting in
those
countries, vermin numbers grow astronomically...to say nothing of hounds
being put down because there is nothing else to do with them except lock
them up forever...sure death for a working hunting dog.

So, I share the message with you...it's from the Master of Foxhounds
Association of America.

Please pass it on...there's nothing required by click on the link and
vote!!!
Thank you...
   Peggy

Foxhunters,

Ireland is under siege by the animal rights movement to ban hunting.  There
is poll going on in Ireland.  PETA has found out about the poll and is
trying to highjack it, PETA's members from the USA are sending emails to
vote to Ban hunting.  The results have not been good with PETA reversing a
strong lead by foxhunters.  You can vote as many times as you like.  Please
help our Irish Brothers and vote to save foxhunting at
http://www.ireland.com/head2head

Thank you,

Dennis Foster

Executive Director, MFHA