[ SHOWGSD-L ] PETA, HSUS ETC.

  • From: "Norma Ramey" <gsdramey@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 27 May 2005 15:12:50 -0500 (Central Daylight Time)

Oh, yes indeed, I've had many solicitations for many=0D
years.  In 2003 I sent a nickel back to PETA with a=0D
letter telling them they need to use their money for=0D
really "saving" animals's lives proper like.  I told them=0D
I have never assisted them in their - radical endeavors and that since th=
ey
were attempting to=0D
give me money - they aren't a charity - I told them=0D
I never wish to hear from them again - I didn't!=0D
Since Da List has informed me of the HSUS mess,=0D
I was surprised and - have been a supporter for a=0D
lot of years and get "stuff" from them.  I put a lot=0D
of it in a pkg. and included the info above  that I'd sent=0D
PETA and insisted they never contact me again now I=0D
know who they really are and I identified myself as a=0D
BREEDER ON A FARM FOR ABOUT 50 yrs. and I=0D
have truly rescued many animals properly.  I'm hoping=0D
these things will open folks eyes to what is really going=0D
on./     I too wrote the man and told him of a terrible=0D
destructive act ALF did at our  Vet School at L.S.U.=0D
a while back, and the facility had NO animals in it!!=0D
=0D
If the majority of folks finally learn how very mean &=0D
radical and hipocritical (sp.) they are, maybe they'll =0D
fade out a bit.   In our paper today, the law stopped=0D
a combo - drug ring and dog fighting ring nearby and=0D
confiscated, along with money etc. "140" Pitt Bulls.=0D
S A D ----   Norma & the critters on the farm