[ SHOWGSD-L ] PETA Ad at Westminster

  • From: "Carolyn" <marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "The List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 14 Feb 2008 13:10:05 -0800

I've seen a lot of conversation about all the breeds at Westminster.
Is anyone aware of the PETA Commercial at work in the N.Y. market
during this show???

You need to be aware.....it is just a horrendous "statement" against Breeders!!!
If this gets any leverage at all on the huge platform of a huge market for pets
during this huge show.......we will have no Breeds to talk about soon.

It's a short film clip......but I'll be glad to send it to anyone who can open
it....and
willing to send it on to other Breed Clubs and people and Breeders and training
Org. and anything else to do with pure bred dogs........
( no slow old phone lines please......I think you'll need DSL or cable  )

Carolyn    marhaven@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
www.Marhaven.com