[ SHOWGSD-L ] PAM Brag!!

  • From: Cynthia Binder <vombinderhaus@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 19 Oct 2015 21:13:30 -0700

Not sure why this didn't go thru before, but am reposting....

Hi all-
I've missed being on the Showgsd list for a while due to
server/email issues, but hopefully all that is straightened out and I can
enjoy all the commentary and announcements again. Meanwhile I have a big
brag to make---I kept a puppy out of my last litter "Rhea vom Binderhaus"
and she is proving to be a superstar! I like exposing them to a variety of
things to keep their minds active, and Rhea has proven to be very good at
everything she tries!
She got her RN at 6 months, her HT at 9 months, her PT at 10 months, and
her started "C" title at 11 months along with 2 legs on her started "A"
title before our herding season stopped for the summer. Then finished her
RA and RE and her BN, and got 2 legs on her CD (she didn't get 3 b/c I
didn't take her to a 3rd show yet).
Then when she turned 15 months old she got to start competing in agility
and in just 11 short shows earned all her novice, open and excellent titles
(both JWW and Standard) and her Novice FAST title! Along the way she also
got her CGC and got certified as a therapy dog thru Therapy Dogs
International. In finishing her excellent agility title she also completed
the requirements for her Performance Award of Merit (pending
confirmation)---so I wanted to introduce my newest PAM dog "Rhea" who just
earned her first Master Agility points today at 18 months
old! I'm sure you'll be hearing much more of Rhea in the future from me
too!
Rhea also won a large class in started Ranch Large Flock 2 weeks
ago (30 sheep) and last week got to work a flock of over 100 sheep and
proved to be a natural! I'm SO looking forward to see what her future
brings--she is so much fun to work with!

Cynthia Binder DVM (proud parent)
Binderhaus Shepherds