[ SHOWGSD-L ] Overwhelming response

  • From: Barbara Galasso <uwish@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 24 Feb 2005 08:49:41 -0500

Hi everyone:  I wanted to thank everyone who took the time to write to
me about my tribute to Henry Dancosse, "The First Ever National In
Heaven".  I received over 50 e-mails.  It was overwhelming the extent of
the warmth and love that was generated by this tragic event.  As I said
I wrote it from the heart.  I sat at the computer and put fingers to the
keys and it was like someone else guided those words from me.  I do take
not take full credit for the story.  I was just used as an instrument.
But the message needed to get out.   I bet many people hugged one
another more that day, and probably alot more "I love you's" were whispered.
It warms my heart that I touched people in such a positive way.
Sometimes it takes a tragedy to make people realize that we are all more
alike than we think.
I just wanted to say a public thank you, because I tried to write back
to everyone individually, and if I missed anyone, I'm sorry so, hence,
this letter.  I am truly humbled............Barbara Galasso