[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our friend John

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 21:20:24 EDT

In a message dated 8/27/2005 2:55:39 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
pruett@xxxxxxxxx writes:
.   He'd been cancer free 3 months ago according to his
CAT scan and tumor  markers, but cancer is a sneaky disease, and it caught up
with John  today.

I don't normally publish in public about my feelings about the loss of
specific people. But, John was a special person with such a passion for this
breed
that he became one of the most outspoken individuals of us all. He always
said what he believed and was open to listen to those who did or didn't agree
with him.

I am proud to be one of the many people who were allowed to call John my
friend. He will be missed.

Life is short my friends, enjoy each day, and remember those close to you,
and those who are not, and those who may be in the future.   Memories of what
was will bring you comfort, but today is even more  important.  Tomorrow will
take care of itself.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together