[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our Italian Boy and "A Quattro Punti Maggiore" YIPPEE

  • From: "Rbuffdogs ." <rbuffdogs@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 9 Jun 2013 18:12:30 -0700

Today was a very warm , humid day in Riverside for the Specialties.
Great show grounds, this show is a must on any calendar.
Today our big Italian boy, Kappo , took his second "Quattro Punti Maggiore"
or 4 Point Major, :-)   THANK YOU from us and GRAZIE from Kappo,  to our
 tremendous  Specialty Judge Mrs Vicky Roye!!!!   She had fabulous ring
control...asked slow and loose and
got it , no problem from everyone....wonderful!!!  So great not to see dogs
racing around the ring!!!!

Kappo was handled to perfection by Bill Tank in Open and in Winners.
Thank you BROTHER BILL!!!   He always makes such a great team with Kappo.

Also a Huge Thank You to Bill Basu for stepping in on the big puppy duppy,
and doing such a great job with him in Best of Winners.  Cheers to Bill !

As that wasn't terrific enough , Hunter and his girl RBIF Monarch's
Tarragon of
Kaleef , took a 4 pt. Reserve Winners Bitch today as well.
We are so proud of our little guy, who works so hard ..esp on such a warm
day.
Thank you again to Mrs. Vicky Roye, for this honor!

Thank you to ringside for your tremendous support of Kappo and of Tarragon.
Your comments just leave us breathless.
   Thank you to the San Bernardino / Riverside GSDC, for the always GREAT
show..fabulous raffles and exhibitor comfort at this host hotel.  This is
wonderful
group of people that work VERY hard to ensure best success for everyone
attending.

We are celebrating.
The Tank Family

*http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com*
*Updated: March 2013*
*CH. Elvaston's Nations Cup TC, 26 BOBs
CH. Victory's Leviathan
**Kappo von Eisenwerk  OFA EXC Hips/ Normal Elbows, TC*
*RBIF Monarch's Tarragon v Kaleef*
*
*
*"Victory...*Vires et honestas"