[ SHOWGSD-L ] Our AJ is Gone

  • From: "Elaine George" <bruiser@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 26 Sep 2009 11:58:31 -0600

We lost our buddy and best friend last night.  AJ wasn't the first
German Shepherd we ever had, but he was the one responsible for getting
us so "active" in the breed.  He was the best damn dog in the world to
me and there will never be another like him.

He had bloated last Sunday and we rushed him to the vet.  He seemed to
be doing better and came home yesterday, but I think he just wanted to
pass in his own home surrounded by us.  He took kis last breath right
around 8:20 with me and Elaine at his side.

I know he was almost 10, but we weren't ready for him to leave us yet.

Goodbye my handsome man, I miss you terribly.

CH ROCKNOLL AJAX NIKE CLAYFIELD CD RN
NOVEMBER 7, 1999 to SEPTEMBER 25, 2009

-Bob George

Enchanted Vista, Home of:  CH Rocknoll Ajax Nike Clayfield CD, RN,
Alkay's Black Velvet, CH Jerrwen's Southern Belle, CH Jerrwen's
Georgiana HIC, Hi Dreams Allegra v. Regency, Enchanted's American
Anthem, and Enchanted's Big Gun v. Sunfarms, Member, GSDCA, ELPGSDC,
CNMGSDC