[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ouch!

  • From: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx
  • To: gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx, crystaridge@xxxxxxx, whispawillow@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 9 Dec 2004 06:51:04 EST

In a message dated 12/9/2004 12:08:13 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
gsdsforlife@xxxxxxxx writes:
But it  is STILL workable ladies!!!!!!!! Good heavens Sylvia!!!!!!!! What
does you  having bringing in any other people to this converstaion have to do
with YOU  being responsible for your dogs.??? What a silly retort. You never
did
answer  my question as to what you would say to puppy buyers that their dogs
came up  with DM . ( you should be able to stand on your own I would think  )

ACK!!
Crystaridge <crystaridge@xxxxxxx> wrote:
THANK YOU  DARLIN' At least there is someone out there that  understands.

Sylvia

Wow, with the ages Sylvia has gotten her dogs to, I'd say she is doing a
damned fine job!  I don't know if she wants to answer the puppy buyer
question,
but I will;

I'd tell a puppy buyer to do whatever they were comfortable with, no more,
no less.  Everyone has different thresholds on just how much medical
intervention they are comfortable with for their dogs, (on a practical and
economical
level) how much they are willing to put their dogs, themselves and  their
families through.  I would hope that I would have the kindness,  compassion and
respect for the individual involved to realize that, to realize  what a painful
time/subject it was for them, to lend a shoulder to lean on while  keeping my
mouth shut and respecting their decision.

Kathy

visit _Pine Hill German Shepherd  Dogs_ (http://www.geocitie
s.com/pinehillgsds/)