[ SHOWGSD-L ] Oregon Fut/Mat pictures

  • From: "Joannie" <joank@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "da list" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 11:11:15 -0700

Hi there!  My name is Charles, but some people know me as CH Dream Come
True-Rivendell Fandango, HT, TC, OFA or "Who IS that dog?"
Mom says I should say huge THANKS to Terry Cochran for taking the pictures & to
Ruth Scheubler for getting them up on the RightDog website so quickly.  If you
want to see a picture of my baby and the rest of the winners click on this link:

http://www.rightdog.com/

CH Charles
Dream Come True & Norhaus Shepherds, Silverton Oregon
Home of Jaccar-Rivendell's Brianne, PT, TC, ROM, Ch Dream Come True-Rivendell
Fandango, HT, TC,
BOF Norhaus Gabrielle of Dream Come True, BOM Norhaus Better Be Worth It
Avonlea, and too many others to list!