[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ordering Pictures?

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: murk@xxxxxxxxxxx, Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, amergsd@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 6 May 2006 01:40:19 EDT

In a message dated 5/5/2006 6:33:04 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
murk@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Jackie,
If my Daughter Amy is the  Photograper..........you get the Saturdays
proofs, Saturday night and can  order then...........you will have the
Sunday's proofs within the  week...........and she has a 2 day turn around to
get the finished  pictures in the mail. Mo

I have to put a plug in here for Sharon Avery.....she is the finest at her
craft I have ever seen, and her husband Michael takes the greatest moving
shots..Her photos are not just a record of the day but really have some though
put in to composition and focusing on the DOG ....eliminating the annoying and
obtrusive sign with the placing and club....ugh. She does it instead with  an
imbedded print...that is just right to id the show and the  win...PERFECTION...
     Anyway, you get to proof them at the show ,  and order them right
there....a day or two...viola you have them and SO  REASONABLY PRICED...WOW.

Also her candids, are the  greatest.
     This is ONE TALENTED team.  We cannot  recommend she and Michael
enough..truly pros, and on the button for expediency  and BEAUTIFUL PHOTOS.
Would
LOVE to see them do the NATIONAL.....would be  awesome to see your pics BEFORE
YOU BUY THEM.!!!!!

Kathy and Ken Tank

_Victory German  Shepherds_ (http://www.victorygermanshepherds.com/index.htm)
 ~ WEBSITE UPDATED: MAR 27,  2006
Home of CH. ELVASTON'S NATIONS CUP, TC, OFA H/E DNA'D  "NITRO"
25 BISS/ BESTS OF BREED TO DATE 2006 PACIFIC  COAST VICTOR