[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Or what if it were Picasso?

  • From: TamarinGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 15:14:00 EDT

A BIG difference. Picasso was a master, involved in every art movement.

Dali embraced Surrealism.......all I can recall are his limp watches amongst
distorted everyday objects.

Makes me lightheaded to envision a Surrealistic German Shepherd Dog painted
by Dali. (possibly a 'happy tail' will appear with a limp watch drapped over
the hook at the end of the tail)...........................

Erika & the Tamarin GSDs

ELG440 writes:
<< I probably have ten Dali's in the office. I do enjoy his Lincoln in
Lincoln Land.  I have a signed copy of his Man from Lamancha at home. >>