[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Open letter to the Club.,..

  • From: "Robert Dir" <dir@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>, "gsd" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Sep 2006 17:47:43 -0500

Thanks Dawn,
As most of you know my heart is with Rescue.  I also feel the GSDA needs to
step up and do more to prevent the need for more and more rescue units.  We
are not alone---all parent clubs should put more emphasis on this area of
their club projects.  I am not a leader in this type project as I get way to
emtionally involved--I send donations to those needing funds as my
retirement allows.  I will always give my support to those that can handle
the tough stuff.  Money, letters etc..
I do not want to see the pictures as, like you, I would be in tears for days
and not able sleep.
Thanks again Dawn--now folks can get upset with both of us!!
Take care.
Sandi Card