[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Open Letter to Vick

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: grnram415@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 17 Aug 2007 17:19:16 -0400

The court is closed for the weekend...but Michael Vick and his attorneys
are still inside the courthouse...apparently wrangling over the exact
wording of the proposed plea.
       If he takes a plea, the original thought was he'd have to serve a
minimum of one year in prison...so, I don't know, but I imagine that
what they are doing is trying to get
him off with no prison time at all.   I sure hope that doesn't happen.
          All his buddies who were indicted with him have pled out...and
promised to give evidence against him...so it is strange that he is
still holding out.............
I hope everything has to be agreed upon with the original
judge...everybody cross your fingers!!!
peggy