[ SHOWGSD-L ] Open Bitches on Friday

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: evan@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, Ginialtman@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 4 Nov 2005 12:29:52 EST

Here we go with Open Bitches.  I get to sit with Barbara at the table  and
she looks great today.  It is the last day before Specials.   Barbara is
telling
me about judging and the entries. I saw Pam Stoeser talking  to Bob Eaton,
and there is Sue Godek, and Joan and Fran Ford are standing in  front of me.
The bitches are in the ring now and it is a big lineup.   There is Joane Corby
and I see that Debbie has moved down and let all of them  out of the ring
except for the last group, but all of them are out, and only six  left at the
other
ring. Way too far for me to see.  There is Tiffany  Bartley and Lesslie
Dancose walked by. Barbara is leaving and we will be back  later.  I see Terry
Howard and he came by to say hello.   I see  Kent Boyles talking to Joan Fox
and
Debbie is doing the individuals.

For some reason that I will never understand, there is a group in front of
me of ten people including Randy Darnell, who is talking to Kent Broyles and
The  Guz, all standing right in front of me. No one anywhere else on this side
of the  ring.  There goes Lorrie Nickolson and Lana Lee Jorguson is coming to
say  hello.  I see Fran Ford talking the Mike Sherman.

That group goes out, and now for a new cabal.  Dania is here talking  to Joan
Ford, (I am going to stop with the last names, it is too hard for me to
remember them. There goes Nikki Daniels.

In the ring is the next group, and I see The Guz in front, and now Debbie  is
walking to the table, it is about ten miles, (so it seems) to wipe off her
hands.  First is the Guz and the individuals with him. Bart is standing  here
now, and so is Erin Nellis, lookiing great in yellow and black.   Barbara, by
the way is in another great outfit, she must have gone shopping as  they said.
I did see Lee Brown here yesterday but didnâ??t get a chance to  say hello.
People like the dark sable Jerry has, and so do I.  It is  Shantyâ??s
Tanqueray.
And now the next one for the individuals.

We are going to dinner tonight with the Rinkeâ??s (Martha just got here last
night) Bob Eaton, Twyla and whoever else wants to join us. I am looking forward
 to it.  Dave Coleman is talking to me and we are both talking about the
board, so it is interesting.  I am sure they will do well without us, or
probably better.

I see Jimmy Moses in front of me now, and Alex is talking to him. Now  Debbie
has her last group in there now, and going over them.  I see  Jennifer Root
watching the bitches, and Peek A Boo is in the ring.  Gail  Hardcastle just
joined us at the table, and I see Sergio outside the ring.

Susie Witmer stopped to say hello, and there is George.  There goes  Patty
Breau with the Maturity Bitch, and all black.  Jack Jahelka is  standing here
talking to Joanna Rand, and in the ring is Leslie with Debbie  looking on. This
is the last class, so something should happen soon. Dan Smith  just walked by.

Ron Peete was trying to get me on line in the arena, but he couldnâ??t do it.
I will take the computer three miles down the raod to send this, when the
winnerâ??s dog and winnerâ??s bitch class is over.

Now Trish Wylie is in the ring, and showing American Freedom  Wellborn.  Bob
Grady just came by to make sure we had the speakers off in  the obedience
ring.  And, we donâ??t know.

The dogs are at the other end, so I canâ??t see them that well, but Bob
Dresher is next to me telling me who is who. Or is it whom?  Either way she  is
good looking dark sable.    Debbie walks down the line and  now back to the
front.  And she takes them around.  There they go and  Paul Root is here asking
about the schedule.  And they take the pass, and  in the ring comes the rest of
them. Debbie takes them in groups of five, and now  walks to the front of the
line of bitches, and starts to puu, it is Scott, Bart,  George Alex, Lorie,
Kent Tiffany John Nichols Sergio, Patti and Trish.   Debbie looks them over,
and
walks to the other group, and now tells them to  stand back as she looks at
those who figure to spend most of the day outside  looking in.

Next to me is Pam Stoesser, Bob Penny, Jane Kerner and Paul Root.  I  also
see Jeff Mobeuse here and hey are watching the last group in the  ring.  They
go
around with Terry, Bill Tank, Diane, and (oh who cares, they  are all sent
out of the ring).

Now she goes back to the first group, her keepers. She has 12 who dream of
going winnerâ??s bitch, or at last some thought of it. She puts Scott in front
themn Mike, then The Guz, Alex, then Sergio, Patti, Al Matin, Lorri, Kent and
Tiffany, John, (Paul Rootâ??s cousin), then Trish.

And they take a pass, and she moves Tiffany up to seventh.  And let  the last
four go, and now there are eight.  Scott, George, Jerry, (The Guz)  for those
who donâ??t know who the Guz is, Alex, Tiffany, Sergio, Patti, with the
Futurity bitch, and Kent is last with Isabel of Fran-Jo Anne Isle.  And  that
is the
class, and they each take a pass alone. Now the crowd is  awake.

They are stacked at the end of the ring, and Debbie walks to stad in front
of the first bitch about ten feet back and she moves George in front of Scott,
then Jerry, Sergio and then Patti. She I looking over the last part of the
group, and now stands back and tells them to take a pass, and end up behind
her,  and moves to the center and watches them as they pass by the cream
colored
wall.  I do like what George has, My Oh My.  These bitches are all up,  and
looking good. Now she brings them to stand posed towards the other end, sort
of strange, because they have cut the ring, and she walks down the line and the
 crowd tries to influence her by cheering for the Maturity bitch.  Now they
take another pass, I think that is it, and YES!

First is Windy Acres; My Oh My, second was Whitsideâ??s Love and Freedom,
third is Shantyâ??s Tanguery, and fourth is Angie, Fmcr-3019, (from Mexico).

More to come.

Evan
_Asgard German  Shepherds_ (http://www.asgardgsd.com/)
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
Where Type Movement  and Temperament come together