[ SHOWGSD-L ] Onyx The Amazing - Rescue Dog OHIO

  • From: Karen4paws@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2006 23:24:50 EST

EMAIL FOR A PICTURE OF THIS BEAUTIFUL (REALLY) BI-COLOR DOG

Meet Onyx. He is housebroken. He is obedience trained. He is loving, sweet,
gentle, loyal, friendly, outgoing, mature, and devoted. What can I say, He is
a  GSD! We only wish humans could be as devoted as this GSD who wishes someone
 would love him forever because he so wants someone to finally love him with
the  same love he has to give. Did I mention he was perfect. Of course we all
have at  least one issue. Onyx loves cats. He loves them more than any cat
wants to be  loved, literally. Not with aggression, he probably had a pet cat
he
was devoted  to as a puppy and who was as devoted to him. It is best for most
cats  sanity he not live with them. I am  sure you have all met one of  those
GSDs with obsession LOL Well for Onyx that is  cats. LOL Onyx is three years
old an has a wonderful personality. He  has so much to offer and asks so little
in return. Are you the home he has been  waiting so long for? Someone who
will never walk out on him again? Who will love  him with the same devotion he
offers? If so, email for an application. This dog  is spayed/neutered, UTD on
all shots(DHLPP, Bordetella, Rabies, wormed, HW  negative, and is started on
Heartworm prevention and flea control (Flea control  is as needed and
seasonally
- dogs are flea free when placed).

We have a special interest in Onyx. He has been here before and the family
who adopted him divorced and Onyx was left out of the settlement. We want this
truly awesome dog to be the center of attention this time... he needs a
permanent home. We are looking for a family with a history of owning their dogs

for their entire life. If you know someone looking for a dog who will walk
beside them until the dog just can't lift his foot again (hopefully quite a few

years), send them this way please.

Karen Shirk, Executive Director 4 Paws For Ability,  Inc.

TAKING THE dis OUT OF disABILITY
253 Dayton Ave,  Xenia, Ohio 45385
937-374-0385 937-602-9448 karen4paws@xxxxxxx
_www.4pawsforability.org_ (http://www.4pawsforability.org/)