[ SHOWGSD-L ] Onofrio Mistake at Eukanuba Nationals

  • From: Suzanne Muldoon <heritajkennels@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 13:38:26 -0700

AKC and Eukanuba agree that Onofrio Supt. caused the mistake that caused
Crater to miss the Best Owner Handler Competition last night, they were
informed several  times  erroneously that this competition was today!!  All
we can do is feel broken hearted.

But because Crater has been always owner breeder handled he still has a
chance today for Best Breeder Handler.

It may seem like that wasn't too much to bear, but the whole invitation and
purpose of the flight across the country was lost.  Not to mention the
expense of it all.  I'm not saying that Ch Crater would have won Best Owner
Handler, but we who love him and his fantastic, dedicated owners, would
have liked to see them get a chance at it.

I heard that several mistakes were also made on other exhibitors at this
show by this superintendent.

Suzanne