[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: On a Witch Hunt

  • From: Rbuffdogs@xxxxxxx
  • To: edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Jul 2006 15:06:53 EDT

In a message dated 7/14/2006 1:20:48 P.M. Pacific Daylight Time,
edangsd@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
This is just getting a little ridiculous.  Ann

Funny Ann you are the only one that has complained so vehemently.  I  am not
talking about my personal choices for breeding, I am a very good judge of
temperament, etc.  I am talking about why we should have dogs "slipping
through
the cracks?" as you put it.  That is not acceptable , esp when  speaking of
dogs that are supposed to represent our best in a given year.   It is not about
trusting judges, it is about setting the bar higher, for what  are supposed to
be superior dogs.  No one will forced to participate,  and you are more than
welcome to breed to dogs that do not pass.

Sorry you feel so negatively about something that is being discussed to  help
ELIMINATE many temperament issues in the breed.  And again  if a dog is good
enough to go Select, then this should not only be a piece of  cake, but a
matter of pride.

Kathy