[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Old Enough

  • From: Peggy <pmick@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: walflwr2@xxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 28 Nov 2005 19:53:19 -0500

I think that may have been Hurricane Hazel.........now if I could only
remember the year...............!
When I posted that I'd seen him, I didn't say where...it was also in
Atlanta...I was there with my "brother" Joe Bradley.  I was an infant,
of course...even younger than  LanaLee..........hahaha
Peggy