[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Ok, 3 brags from Tindrock Shepherds!

  • From: Tindrock1@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 20 Mar 2005 19:12:24 EST

Hello everyone,
1)  Went to the LeHigh Valley GSD Club's show today, and Tindrock's Firestorm
at NIMH, TC, HIC, won a 4 pt major first time shown  since winning Reserve WD
at the National!  Great job by Patti & Derek.  Congratulations to his
owner/co-owner Keith Hitt!  (His dam is my Ch. Fire, who is out of Sel. Ch.
Kena, ROM
and Ch. Amber's Maxima, ROM).
2)  I got home from the show to hear a message left by the Nunnally's in
Arizona telling me that their "Katie" son "Kaleef-Tindrock's Bye Bye Bye (out
of
Dallas) finished today under Evan Ginsberg!  Congrats to Ron & Margaret
Nunnally!  Katie (Ken-Delaine's Katarina) is now the dam of 4 champions, 2
finishing
within the past month!

I took the advice of Barbara Amidon years ago when reading an interview by
her, that you should start with 2 good half sisters as your foundation.   Her
philosophy worked as  I started seriously in the breed with Sel. Ch. Kena
(Ken-Delaine), ROM (dam of Fire), and Ken-Delaine's Katarina, both Mastercharge
daughters.  Kena is 13 and Katie is going on 12 and still in great health!

3)  I have the repeat breeding of Storm (RWD-National) and they are 3 weeks
old and doing great!  This breeding will hopefully be repeated again.  There
were only 3, but Storm was from a 2 puppy litter himself, so size does not
matter!

Thanks for listening, Cheryl Olson/Tindrock Shepherds