[ SHOWGSD-L ] Ohio dog info

  • From: Connie <vallesaladogsd@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-l" <Showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 26 Dec 2008 09:31:19 -0700

I received an e-mail from the lady with the rescue group that is trying to find
him a home and have posted below what she said . This is apparently not the
first time this has happened . I am sure that there is someone out there that
could give this dog a home, but there is probably not time . He may already be
dead by now . Maybe it is best, but sad that he couln't find a home with
someone responsible .
Please don't shoot the messenger , I am just trying to see if there is a chance
out there for this boy . I would not be afraid of him but I am full of dogs
that need work right now . There must be someone else out there somewhere that
works with difficult dogs .
From Barb with SPA :