[ SHOWGSD-L ] Observation about GSDCA

  • From: ELG440@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 20:03:39 EDT

In a message dated 6/30/09 12:57:29 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
spotted101@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:
People,  what is so critical to your life that you have to sue a NON-PROFIT
 organization?

No one sues, unless they feel they have been wronged.  It seems  to me that
people want to blame the person who brought the law suit.   Before you do
that, try to find out why they felt it necessary to sue.

There are times when you sue because you have no other remedy.  There  are
time you sue, as that is better than taking a ball bat and breaking knees.
There are times you sue, as it is the only way to stop something that is
wrong.  There are times you sue, as every other solution has failed.  Some
times  you sue to correct a mistake.

Litigation is the great equalizer. It allows the person wronged to find a
remedy.

Before we blame the person who sued, (and today no one has), we need to
find out what other resolution was available. If there is none, then we should
 back the person who sued, they may be finding a remedy for the problem
that will  help us all in the future.

Brown vs. Board of Education was a law suit to stop integration.  The
United States vs. Nixon was to stop a president who claimed he was above the
law.  Roe vs. Wade was to stop the states from deciding the issue of
abortion, rather than the federal government.

While you may disagree with the decision, it is fantastic that we have the
rights we do.  Often a law suit is the best way to protect our rights, and
I applaude whoever feels the need and has the guts to uphold them.

Even a non-profit organization can be wrong.  I am about to sue the
National Fibromyalga Association.  They will lose.  And they should.  What they
have done to my clients is a terrible thing.  Wrong is  wrong.

Evan  Ginsburg
Asgard German Shepherds
http://www.asgardgsd.com/
steps!