[ SHOWGSD-L ] Obedience instructor.

  • From: "Giselda" <scotties@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 May 2008 20:47:50 +0200

Hi list,
I live in the fraser valley of BC and I need to find a decent obedience
instructor that is not to far away as I live in Hope.  My classes have finished
tonight and I really need to pursue obedience.  Does anyone have any ideas?  My
classes just finished and they were in rosedale which is only 30 minutes from
me, any farther and I would spend lots of time travelling.  We have considered
selling our place and moving farther down but prices on houses are unreal!
Plus we need acreage for my horse and if I had acreage I would get another
riding horse.  Arggghhhhh  its so tough living up here in the middle of
nowhere, and there is jack "S" in hope.
Any help would be appreciated.
Giselda