[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Oakley

  • From: "Stormy V. Hope" <stormy435@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Evan Ginsburg <ELG440@xxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 3 Aug 2014 13:46:36 -0700

Problems, problems.  <G>
 If I don’t know an address of a list member, and it is, or has been a GSDCA
member, I do a smart search on my desktop (Find>>Joeyname), and dig it out of
the deep recesses of my computer.

If you don’t know how to do that, and you’ve contacted (Joey for example)
recently (or in my case, years), you can start typing the name on the To: area,
and the recent recipients will fill in the rest (careful there, sometimes it
pops up with a similar name and the emaill will go whooshing off to somebody
else.

OR, you go to the GSDCA website and under members, (behind the wall) find an
address.

OR you can ask List members to PLEASE sign name and email addresses on their
signatures or someplace in his/her post, so that they can get congratulated.

(Evan doesn’t have an email address on his sig  <G>)

You can ask Teddi.

OR you can say t’heck with it and post the whole thing to the list.

(it’s raining out… isn’t that nice?)

Stormy Hope
Stormy435@xxxxxxxxx

Stormy V. Hope