[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - Missing Siberian - Brighton MI

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 4 Aug 2007 09:41:10 -0400

Contact Andrea if you can help... or if you see Blue.

 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  ww.rihadin.com <http://www.rihadin.com>
The essence of Government is power; and power, lodged as it must be in human
hands, will ever be liable to abuse. ? James Madison
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director Responsible Dog Owners of the Eastern States.