[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT "INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL DOG SHOW - Fund Raiser for fire victims

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Feb 2009 22:40:23 -0500

I know this is off Topic,  but with the devastation  of the fires that have
devastated  the surrounds of Melbourne, Australia.
    There have been  over 175 people killed in these fires to date, with the
number rising, and the fires still burning out of control in many areas.  Of
these, there have been  many  from the dog community  lost, whole families
and their  dogs,  some have lost their dogs,  nearly all have lost
everything.
     This is our way of trying to raise funds to help support the Dog
Community, and those in need.

     Thanks

     Sue,

    Kaelyi Collies,

    Melbourne Australia

    "INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL DOG SHOW

    All money raised will be shared among our members who are victims of the
bushfires

    ·A catalogue of ?the show? will be given to each of these members as a
sign of the support of their friends

    The catalogue will simply show breed, dog?s name and owner?s name. Why
not make an entry in the name of your favourite dog that may no longer still
be with you.

     Group 8 :- Progeny from mixed marriages.  :0))

     International Entries  can be made with payment  by PayPal

     For the latest on what is now known as  the "INTERNATIONAL VIRTUAL DOG
SHOW"

    please click onto the link below.

    http://www.dogsvictoria.org.au/Content.asp?ID=277&SubID=369

    Permission to cross post.

    Information on the fires in Victoria, Australia.

    http://www.skynews.com.au/news/article.aspx?id=301419

    Ginger Cleary,
    Rome, GA http://www.rihadin.com/
    My Ebay site  My Cafepress store
    Since when do we have to agree with people to defend them from
injustice - Lillian Hellman, Playwright (1905-1984)

    Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to
Fully Featured