[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - I AM DOING A BREAST RESEARCH FUND RAISER

  • From: "Doc Zoe" <wynsum@xxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 20 Mar 2008 16:49:54 -0500

The Southern Cruisers Riding Club is proud to host the =93Bikers against B=
reast
Cancer=94 Charity Poker Run, for the benefit of the Breast Cancer Research=

Foundation.  This event will be held on Saturday, May 10th, 2008.

This is the seventh year of our annual event =96 we have donated $60,000 s=
o far.
Sponsorships/donations are available in a variety of formats: Donations to=
 the
Breast  Cancer Research Foundation (BCRF), advertisements, &/or door prize=

I can use donations in value of $25 in artsy stuff to use in the Chinese a=
uction and
that  would give you a free business card advertisement in our sponsors=92=
 booklet.

Link to Event page: { HYPERLINK http://www.scrcpa.org/babc
}http://www.scrcpa.org/babc
Link to Charity page: { HYPERLINK http://www.bcrfcure.org
}http://www.bcrfcure.org

DocZoe
2003 Vulcan Classic 800
2000 Vulcan Classic FI 1500
See Our Newest Bike - http://wynsumgsd.com/wynsum.html#newbike
Southern Cruisers Lehigh Valley Chapter Member #99
Rumble Sisters - Ursa Clan Member # 149
Rolling Blunder #121
Webmistress for Wheels of Valor POW MIA  http://wheelsofvalor.org