[ SHOWGSD-L ] OT - FW: Arabian/Half Arabian Horses - EXTREMELY URGENT!

  • From: "Ginger Cleary" <cleary1414@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Showgsd-L@Freelists. Org" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 2 May 2009 12:56:23 -0400

I know, this is not dog related... but this woman is literally at the end
and she needs help.  If you know any horse people PLEASE pass this along. I
can't imagine what she is going through.
 Ginger Cleary,Rome, GA  www.rihadin.com
'Emergencies' have always been the pretext on which the safeguards of
individual liberty have been eroded. F.von Hayek
Member GSDCA
Member Sawnee Mtn Kennel Club
GA Director RDOES.