[ SHOWGSD-L ] OOOppps!!! Sorry! lol...

  • From: Dawn Restuccia <windwych@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsd <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 29 Jul 2007 12:40:23 -0700 (PDT)

Was rummaging thru my draft file and hit send by mistake...we all know Blake is
home...please forgive a very emotional person who is recovering from heat
stroke yesterday....BUT....since I have you here....
   Murphy is enroute to Michigan and Kristi has graciously offered to meet the
transport even tho the hour is hideously late! He spent a night at Wandas (who
was truly loathe to let him go..."sweetest dog ever...someones house pet") and
hopefully the remainder of his journey will be as uneventful as the first.
I again want to take a moment and thank Kristi for opening her doors and
offering to foster Murphy...From a kill facility in Tennessee, to a vets
boarding kennel, to Wanda's and now to Kristis....what a journey!!! Whoever
gets this boy will be very, very fortunate...and thru all of this, Murphy says
'WOOF WOOF...another heartbeat....another snuggle.....good toys and some
cookies. Life is good.
Luv ya all!!!
Dawn Restuccia  (going to lay down now!!!)

Dorothy, and no this aint Kansas