[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OMG lol, was coyotes

  • From: InquestGSD@xxxxxxx
  • To: Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx, zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx, kenpuglisi@xxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 28 Jan 2011 07:33:10 EST

LOL.......I know, I know......listen, I haven't thought about it in
depth.....hahaha.....but can you only imagine the neighbors??

but seriously, old farmers swear by this method, and judging by the amount
of private emails I got, there seems to be a lot of truth to it.......not
that  anyone is admitting to it......<G>

* Ileana  *
Inquest GSD's, Home of :
2 x Sel EX AM CH & Sel CAN CH Karizma's  Cacique of Inquest TC, aka DEXTER
Kaleef's Expensive Date (major pointed) aka  JACKIE

In a message dated 1/28/2011 7:24:20 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,
Pinehillgsds@xxxxxxx writes:

And are they supposed to do this after every rain/snow storm????   party at
your house!

Kathy

In a message dated 1/27/2011 7:04:46 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
InquestGSD@xxxxxxx writes:

Old  farmer told me one time the best thing to do was for the men of the
house to drink a LOT and then go and pee all over the perimeter. This  form
of
"marking" is supposed to ward off the  coyotes.

Never put this theory to the test.......<G>

*  Ileana  *

In a message dated 1/27/2011 6:21:13 P.M. Eastern  Standard Time,
zrockenstein@xxxxxxxxx writes:

They   will also use their bitches in season to lure dogs out into the
woods,  or to the edge of invisible fencing, where the pack kills them.   I
 have a
very difficult time explaining to some would-be puppy  buyers that
invisible
fencing will not keep these kinds of things  from  happening.

Zoa
Dr. Zoa   Rockenstein
www.riverrockshepherds.com

-----  Original  Message ----
From: Denise Puglisi  _kenpuglisi@xxxxxxxxxx (mailto:kenpuglisi@xxxxxxxxx)

I  called  the Dept of Agriculture about the coyotes.  They told me  to bait
them,  shoot them & bury them.  Sounds mean and  cruel but......They will
kill puppies and young dogs and climb  fences to breed your   bitches.
Denise