[ SHOWGSD-L ] OH MY GOD!

  • From: <nhansburgh@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 25 Feb 2010 20:39:33 +0000

Tuesday we had 15 inches of snow here
Tuesday night we had a power failure everywhere that hit at 10 PM and lasted
until 11:30 AM Wednesday
Wednesday we got dug out and able to shop and get in supplies for THursday
Thursday so far at 3:30 PM we have 12 more inches of snow and still falling
They are digging me out on Friday morning very early
We have not had snow like this since I was a kid
The dogs love it although the snow in the rear is well over Harveys head. We
have over two feet in the back and growing
It is absolutely beautiful though!
--
norma hansburg
www.normahansburg.com