[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OFA Zealot & lovin' it!

  • From: Peggy <pmick12@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: gsdk9rat@xxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 07 Aug 2007 17:44:31 -0400

If Christine allows me, I don't think she was saying that the OFA
zealots bred such dogs.   I believe she meant that people raise a big fuss
about a dog not being OFA'd but they IGNORE dead tails and dragging
rears, even to the point of breeding to them...and sometimes even
linebreeding to them.
       Peggy