[ SHOWGSD-L ] OFA Results

  • From: "Sara Wolfe" <wolfebau@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "GSD List" <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 21:46:36 -0400

I'm thrilled to announce to the List that Wolfebau's Jedrik of KCK has received
an EXCELLENT Hips OFA rating!!!  Dad was Georgia's Richochet of KCK and Mom is
Lee Ray's Lil Bit A Magic v Karma.
Thank you, my dear friend Sandy Kozub, for trusting me with such a wonderful
boy and mentoring me into the world of the GSD Fancy.  And thanks, Denise
Groenewald, for the referral to the Veterinary Clinic where the x-rays were
taken.

Sara Wolfe
Marietta, GA