[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: OCD Bitch

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: rockannand@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, murk@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Sep 2005 15:41:10 -0700

old cats too.. we have a cat that is 14 and this is what he does.. <sigh> so
weird.. he has now suddenly taken to eating dog food, picking it out of the
bin, as well..
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/rosie.htm -UPDATED!!!
New litter born august 12/05!!
PICTURES ADDED!!!   9/11/05