[ SHOWGSD-L ] Now I have seen it all - NOPE --The sequel

  • From: Susan Madlung <stormygsd@xxxxxxx>
  • To: CanadianGSD@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 07 Apr 2007 08:02:34 -0800

This puppy is going to be trouble!!!! I had him in the house and yard all day,
then put him out in the run last night.. by the time I put Army to bed, he was
actually managing the cone quite well - hardly banging into anything but me.
I just went out to put the puppies out and to bring "cone- head" in...well..
the cone was in the doghouse and Army met me at the gate... <sigh> he had it
apart, and flattened and slightly chewed.. guess I won't be returning it..
The ear looks great, once it's healed you will never know it got torn (outer
edge); I am going to put a bandage on it to protect the sutures..
Anyone want a puppy??? <g> not only is he incredibly smart, (apparently too
smart for me) he is incredibly beautiful as well...
Sue Madlung - Shadowacre Reg'd German Shepherds
http://www.shadowacre.com/pups.htm
GORGEOUS SHOW MALE FOR SALE!!!