[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nov. has been a good month for my dogs

  • From: "Diane Roberts" <dianeroberts.gsd@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 11:14:25 -0500

I was a little slow in posting these from the last few weekends and I
thought it had gone out but was sitting in the drafts.

Nicky is now Majestic's Nickolas HS, TC, CHIC completing his HS at Cattle
Dog trials tied for 1st with a BC and tied for 3rd with a BC (his 1st leg he
got a 5th at a Aussie trials) Nov 15 & 16th.

Ziggy is now Majestic's Siegfried HT, PT, RN, TC, CHIC completing his PT at
2 1/2 years of age, Nov 15 & 16th.

VooDoo is now Majestic's Sigrend RN, NA, NAJ, CGC completing her agility
titles at 2 1/2 years, on  Nov 1st & 2nd. with her co-breeder and co-owner
Lisa.

Sissi is now Majestic's Sissi RN, CGC completing her rally title with her
co-breeder at 2 1/2 years while I was at the National on Nov 8th.  Thank you
Lisa for filling in, she is also training her for agility along with Sosa
another sister.

Lance is now Majestic's Knight v Dellhaven TD, CD, RE, NA, NAJ, VCD1, TC,
CGC, CHIC, AD, BH competing his agility titles gave him his Versatile
Companion Dog 1 (requires tracking, obedience & agility titles) at 5 years
Nov 28 & 29th with his co-owner Jennifer.

Blackie is now Majestic's Ultra Black Magic v Jendhi CD, PT, RA, TC, CGC
completing his RA at 18 months on Nov 29 & 30th with his co-owner Bob. He
will trial on Dec 13th & 14th in his 1st agility trials.

Abbey who is Majestic's Trouble Abounds PT won Am Bred, Winners Bitch & BOS
at 19 months with her best friend Becky Webb while I was at the National.
Congratulations to her sire Rodger now 2x Select Rogue.

Diane Roberts
Majestic German Shepherds (puppies available)

Tampa Bay GSD Rescue, Inc
www.tampabaygsdrescue.org
American German Shepherd Rescue Assoc, Inc
www.agsra.com
Riverview, FL 33569
813-671-2913