[ SHOWGSD-L ] Nothing is free

  • From: "" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "ELG440@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx, farmdogforever@xxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2014 20:20:17 -0500

Why are divorces so expensive?

    Because they are worth it.

Evan  L.Ginsburg
_Click here: 2014  GSDCA NATIONAL - THE UNOFFICAL NATIONAL SITE_
(http://gsdnational.blogspot.com/)
_Click here: GSD Youth  Recognition Fund_
(http://www.dogshowjuniors.com/jindex.html)
_Click here:  Welcome to Asgard's German Shepherds

In a message dated 12/14/2014 3:42:00 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
edwinx@xxxxxxxxxxx writes:

First you drag me back into the GDSCA and them you disrespect  me about the
"outstanding" effort today by the Oak Raiders! Evan is it  possible to
divorce a woman you've never met? If so as part of the community  property I
want Stoner! ( Penny has some great dogs!)

Sent from Xfinity  Connect Mobile App