[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Not my Fear Factor

  • From: PAGAIRS@xxxxxxx
  • To: ELG440@xxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 7 Dec 2004 19:55:06 EST

In a message dated 12/7/2004 6:51:01 PM Central Standard Time, ELG440@xxxxxxx
writes:
> Actually, now I suspect the cost of all blacks may go up.

Unfortunately, with the perception of certain breeds today, we should
consider the impact of that perception instead of the cost! We did not see the
show
here because there was a high rise fire in downtown Chicago at the LaSalle bank
building. Fortunately, nobody was killed and there were 34 injuries of which
22 were to firefighters and paramedics, which strikes a personal note with us
because of our son and son-in-law.

       Gary