[ SHOWGSD-L ] Re: Northeast Futurity weekend

  • From: "Donna" <dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> (Redacted sender "onaluzlead@xxxxxxx" for DMARC)
  • To: dmarc-noreply@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 10 Jun 2014 18:05:38 -0400 (EDT)

What a wonderful weekend, cudos to the Greater New Haven club and all the help
and supporters you had~
It was a memorable, FUN weekend of which we have so little of these days~!
Thank you for all you do, please
keep it up...and see ya next time~
Donna

Donna M. Calabrese, AKC Breeder of Merit & Member of the GSDCA
Aramist Enterprises & Kennels  www.aramistenterprise.com
Donna's Doggie Dooz www.facebook.com/DonnasDoggieDooz