[ SHOWGSD-L ] Northeast Conformation Olympics

  • From: GretchAnya@xxxxxxx
  • To: CHGermanShepherdShowDogsList@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, Germanshepherds4Show@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx, NewHampshireGSDs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 1 Apr 2007 21:47:40 EDT

Last reminder!
Today is the deadline for dinner reservations at the 10th annual Northeast
Conformation Olympics, to be held April 14.
This year's judging panel includes Denise Black-Hollister, John Vaught and
Patti Comeau. Our guest speaker at dinner will be Mr. Dan Smith. PLEASE GET
THOSE RESERVATIONS IN ASAP! For $15, it will be the best meal and talk you've
had in a long time. Plus you'll get to hang out with good friends!

This event is held annually in Massachusetts. This year will be the first
that we offer CASH prizes for each class, best male, best female and best of
Olympics. PLEASE JOIN US!

For more info, log onto _www.gsdcsnh.org_ (http://www.gsdcsnh.org/)  or
contact me at 603/746.6847  or _GretchAnya@xxxxxxxx (mailto:GretchAnya@xxxxxxx)
.