[ SHOWGSD-L ] North East Futurities Photos etc...

  • From: WyMarGSD2@xxxxxxx
  • To: showgsd-l@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 20:58:26 EDT

Hi everyone... i just wanted to share that No, i did not do the NH weekend
shows two weeks ago... nice guy, from what i heard, Matt Allison did..  and
for those with things to say critiquing the weekend,  i am sorry i cant  write
to everyone individually but i wanted to write back to those offering  their
opinions on the whole thing...    give the guy a  chance...  ok? its hard for
folks not in dogs to understand what pics to  post not to post etc... just
share
with him your concerns and he can  learn...  i am not going to step anywhere
i am not asked to step i am here  to help any photographer that asks...  and
am here to help out, i was  helped out one day by the Girlz 8 years ago and
thanks to them and my natural  ability...i know whats good  :)

Matt has a nice website..   Just be patient and maybe give Matt a  call.. and
help him out to know what works and what doesn't.   i heard  there were some
really really nice photos on there too !!!

PS for those who attended Mohawk Hudson, RI or the CT shows and havent had
time to get back to me, i will be happy to upload your proofs to my new  site
_http://designsbydawnmarie.lifepics.com/index.cfm_
(http://designsbydawnmarie.lifepics.com/index.cfm)   and you can order from
there by Credit Card or email
me your order with Check or  PAYPAL